Stránky

Mother Memories




collab ~ Mother Memories ~ 
by ADB Designs and Designs by Brigit 
Mother Memories is collaboration between ADB Designs and Designs by Brigit.
Brigit (Designs by Brigit) and Diane (ADB Designs) have joined their artistic talent together again in creating an amazing collection of kits and extras devoted to recognizing and honoring mothers and all the special females in our lives. The palette of soft pastels and rich jewel tones was inspired by the favorite colors of their own mothers and is sure to suit layouts of your mom too.

The following quote inspired our work on this collection:

“The mother memories that are closest to my heart are the small gentle ones that I have carried over from the days of my childhood. They are not profound, but they have stayed with me through life, and when I am very old, they will still be near . . . Memories of mother drying my tears, reading aloud, cutting cookies and singing as she did, listening to prayers I said as I knelt with my forehead pressed against her knee, tucking me in bed and turning down the light. They have carried me through the years and given my life such a firm foundation that it does not rock beneath flood or tempest.” 
― Margaret Sanger

The generously sized Mother memories Page kit is packed with flowers, laces and numerous knick knacks that remind us of our mothers and grandmothers and those other special ladies who taught us, nurtured us and wanted all the best for us.

Photo by Foto La Sonrisa

Žádné komentáře: